Show Some Skin This Summer
Tri-Bite-Me protects you from pesky biting insects
When People need to protect themselves they choose Tri-Bite-Me
The only full spectrum natural repellent that protects you from various species of biting insects
The only repellent with superior skin nourishing ingredients
With ingredients recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control Prevention)
Repels mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, Chikungunya, Dengue and West Nile Virus
is the only full spectrum 100% Natural & Organic Insect Repellent with skin nourishing and botanical benefits.
- Highly Effective Protection From: Mosquitoes, Ticks, Sand Flies, No See-Ums, Black Flies, Spiders, and other Biting Insects.
- Lab & Field Tested: Repels for 6 hours.
- Safe for Children: 3 years and up.
- Non-Greasy, Fresh Scent... even the guys like it.
- Easy to Apply, Can be Used on Clothing and Accessories
- Healthy For the Skin: Contains 9 supreme skin benefiting ingredients that sooth, moisturize and nourish your skin, and contains antioxidant and anti-aging properties. PH Balanced.
- Contains NO: DEET, SLS, Phthalates, Dyes, Parabens, Alcohol, Formaldehyde, and Petrochemicals.
- Formulated for Your Safety: The composition and volume of ingredients is formulated following industry standards, guidelines & recommendations, ensuring the product is safe to apply to human skin.
The breakthrough formula is carefully developed to create a safe and synergistic blend of natural insect repellent ingredients. A total of 11 active ingredients ensure you are protected. 9 botanicals soothe, moisturize and nourish the skin and contains antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients.
(35.55%) *Glycine Soja (Soybean), *Ricinus Communis (Castor), Eucalyptus Citriadora (Lemon Eucalyptus), *Cymbopogon Nardus (Cintronella), *Cedrus Altantica (Cedarwood), Pelargonium Graveolens (Egyptian Geranium), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Supreme), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Antioxidant), Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Bud), *Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass), Thymus Zygis (Thyme) *Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) – Oils.
(64.45%) Purified Water, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera),*Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Oil), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender), Natural Vanillin, Glycerin, Menta Arvensis (Menthol), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba), *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), *Gaultheria Fragrantissima Wall (Wintergreen), Vitamin E & C, Natural Preservative.
- Shake well before use
- Spray on all exposed areas directly, or spray on hands & rub in
- Avoid spraying into eyes or mouth
- Reapply as needed
- Safe to apply to clothing & accessories for extra protection
- Store in cool, dark environment
Direction for Children:
- GROWNUPS please supervise children when applying
- Do not apply to children’s hands
- Avoid spraying into eyes or mouth
- Keep out of reach of children at all times, especially for children under the age of 6 years.
- Allergic reactions are unlikely to occur. Always read ingredient list. If sensitive skin, use caution & always patch test first.
- If an irritation occurs, stop using the product, wash the area with soap and warm water. If irritation persists, seek medical help.
- If swallowed, contact a poison center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person, and do not induce vomiting unless told so by a medical practitioner or the poison center.
(contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our Safety Data Sheet)
We stand behind 100%!
We are sure you’ll be happy with Tri-Bite-Me, and offer a 100% Money Back Gurantee. – no questions asked!
We are so confident that you’ll love our product. If you have purchased our product in combination with a bonus offer, in the event you are not completely satisfied, we’ll refund the original purchase price and you can keep the bonus as a gift to you.
Simply contact us at email@example.com or by telephone, Toll Free 1-800-290-5147.
“We were so impressed”
By Deb Norris, Houston Texas
Trust me the fragrance is very nice unlike most harsh spelling products in stores today. It’s gently on the skin and can be applied to the face. It has pleasant smell and feel to the body, sort of like a repellent moisturizer. Great product that will prove to be very successful.
“This is an amazing product, and recommend it fully”
By John Vidmar, Chief Scientist Nutraponics
Tri-Bite-Me bug spray was a reminder of how all natural products are better than the industrial bug repellent. I used it on my trip to the Cayman Islands. Application of this natural repellent, was enjoyable no harsh smells. It felt like a skin lotion on first application. It was the rainy season, I applied it just before sunset, on my right leg, and nothing on my left leg. Within 20 minutes I had 5 mosquito bites on the left leg, and no mosquito bites on my right leg.
“This Product will blow you away!”
By Samantha Fisher Student & Outdoor Enthusiast, Sundre, AB, Canada
I can’t say enough of how amazing this brand is! This brand gives me the peace of mind to enjoy my activities while not having to sacrifice for effectiveness! Not only does it work compared to other natural bug sprays, but there’s many things I love about it. This product goes on light and smooth, leaving you with the calming aroma of natural oils, no pungent DEET smell here. In fact, the smell is so nice that I could wear this bug spray to a date or too a formal event, and smells just like a pleasant perfume or body spray would On top of the solid barrier it provides, the eucalyptus actually soothes and stops the itch of previous bug bites. It blows my mind that a spray like this isn’t world known yet! I guarantee this product will blow you away and change your perspective on the typical insect repellent.
“My skepticism is proven wrong”
By Karim Archer Jr., Student, Miami, Florida, USA
Initially when I heard about the product I was kind of skeptical because I thought that since it’s a natural product it might not work as well as something like off bug spray because its not made of all the same strong chemicals.
After being out for a while shooting mosquitoes started to become a bother, they were biting like crazy. After applying the product it was as if I had a shield on my skin because I would see the mosquitoes but they wouldn’t bite!
The crazy thing about this product is that it smells super good and it also has a cooling feeling on your skin, so if you did happen to get an itchy mosquito bite the product will cool it down. Over all I love this product, it worked amazingly for me, I know I will be using it in the near future for sure and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has mosquito problems.
“Miami and not a single bite. Impressive!”
By Robert Weatherbee, Edmonton, AB, Canada
I had the opportunity to use Tri Bite Me down in Miami a few days ago and it really does work. Normally I only buy products that have at least 25% deet because they are the only ones that have worked for me in the past. Yes the DEET does stink, but the smell is so much easier to deal with than the bugs. I have tried a couple of natural products, borrowed from friends when I forgot my regular stuff, and they just did not work the same. On the plus side they didn’t smell as bad but they were only effective for an hour at the most and then you had to reapply, and you had to use a lot of product.
When I tested Tri Bite Me I walked in to a shaded area with deep, wet grass looking for mosquitoes and let me tell you I found them. Within seconds I had at least 3 different types of bugs landing on my bare arms and legs. I retreated back to the vehicle, applied the product and went back to the same spot with no issues at all. I could still see the bugs but not one was landing on me or even buzzing near my face. I worked outdoors for several hours, right through to sunset, without a single additional bug bite, and without reapplying.